Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Location: UK Nottingham
|Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 pm Post subject: ::Rules and Policies::
|:: Rules and Conduct ::
Being a guild member comes with responsibility. While we aren't going to tell you what you can and cannot do, there are consequences for not following rules. Most of the time it will be a /tell warning and perhaps even guild removal.
We will not tolerate any hatred toward another person for any reason. Especially racial slurs, religious slurs and/or any form of hate. Be respectful of people, it really isn't that hard. Topics of religion or politics will be asked to be taken to tells if people want to discuss them as they are starters for heated arguments and problems in open chat channels.
We will not tolerate any forms of using hacking programs and/or the support of purchasing online items/moneys. If we find any member is using these programs, they will be removed, regardless of stature in the guild. No questions asked.
Basically, don't be an asshat. It isn't hard to conduct yourself in a respectful manner when dealing with not only guild members but other players on the server as well. You wear a prestigious guild tag above your head and we want to keep it a respected and well liked name. Take pride in it.
If you think you can handle all that, please move on to Application Form and be sure to read our requirements for applying carefully.
:: Guild Raids ::
When recruitment is open, raid consistency is one of the many critirias we look for in an applicant. Please make sure you are comfortable with our schedule before applying.
(1) You need to be able & willing to raid at least 3-4 days a week between 20:00 - 12 server time (with end time slightly varying) without going afk or disconnecting regularly Sunday to Thursday, Fri, Sat and Tues are reserved for optional alt raids
(2) We are a PvE raiding guild, so don't expect to be able to take part in PvP content during the raid times.
(3) As we are daily raiding with teams of 20 people, you are required to show mature behaviour and reliablity. Swearing, spamming or leaving raids before they are finished may result in penalties. In general, you should show friendly and mature behaviour ... and especially you should be patient when some things take time.
(4) You need to listen to the raid leader, pay attention to the raid chat and do what you are asked to do in raids. (For example, if he asks you to repair, do it, regardless of the fact whether you think it's necessary)
(5) For our raids, you need:
- ... to have enough cash to be able to fully repair no matter what
- ... to carry the necessary reagents for party buffs in a serious amount
- ... a SERIOUS number of Pots, Elixirs, Food, Flasks and so on
(6) You need to have the actual versions of the following programs & addons:
- CT_RaidAssist, oRA3 or equivalent
- OMEN Threat Meter
- Decursive, Detox or equivalent (for specific classes), or some party/raid frames to make you easily see who's in the raid and what type of curable debuffs they have
- Team Speak 3
(7) If your class gives any buffs, be serious about giving them. It's your job to rebuff before any buff expires and to rebuff the people who died as well. We don't waste time in buff-breaks on mobs, so just rebuff mid-combat if necessary.
( 8 ) We are using Ventrilo for guild raids, so you should be able to understand a fair bit of spoken English. Its not required to speak on Vent though, so don't be scared
Don't apply to our guild, if ...
... you are not willing to dedicate your online time to our guild raids
... you are not willing to be a helpful guild member
... you prefer PvP content
... you are a casual player and Not willing to raid atleast 3/4 days a week